- Report Instance Limits are not being respected when they are set on the report or folder level.
- The instance limit is set on all report instances but may not take effect for all reports.
- Few reports hold instances more that the specified limit.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
Instance Limits , 1825573 trigger, not respected, not taking effect BI 4.x 4.3 4.2 4.1 4.0 3.x 3.1 BOXI BI4 BI BO XI limit run now can't delete , KBA , instance limit , biadmin , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.