- Administrator user cannot log in to the Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) application.
- Error message reads: "Unable to Login. Too many failures have occurred. Account is now disabled. Please see the System Administrator to re-enable your account".
- Error message : "Connexion impossible. Compte utilisateur désactiver. Veuillez contacter l'administrateur système pour réactiver votre compte. "
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) 10 onwards including Support Packages
- PCM environment running on a Microsoft SQL Server database
EPM, EPO, EPM-PCM, SBOP PCM, Admin, password, Account, disabled, locked out, Cannot log in, reset password, Unable to login, Too many login failures, Account is now disabled, 2138815, EPM; EPM-PCM; Profit; SAP PCM; SBOP PCM; jmhiv2017; SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management; , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.