- This setting should be considered a Best Practice for all multi domain and multiple forest environments
- Mapping a group from another domain is successful but fails to authenticate a user from this domain, and the following error message appears:
- "The Active Directory Authentication plug in could not authenticate at this time. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator?
- Unable to map groups from 1 or more domains
- Unable to map groups from 1 or more AD forests
- Intermittent problems with active directory
- Users are not showing proper group membership (view user groups shows only everyone or less than the total groups the user belongs to in AD)
- Any suspected DNS issues with the AD plugin
- CMS logs show errors binding to a domain controller (s)
- This issue affects all version of XI/BI currently
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XIR2
- SAP Business Objects XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (SAP BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
zie multiple domain, transitive , 4096226, second, non default , non-default use fqdn registry key AD windows active directory , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.