In SAP BusinessObjects (as well as many other applications) there appears to be a limit of 15 digits that can be displayed.
Digits after the 15th position will be returned as '0' i.e: 12345678901234567890 will be displayed 12345678901234500000.
- Result of a calculation can be incorrect when working with more than 15 digits.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
xir2, bo xi 31, number, zero, 15 digit, limit, webi, web intelligence, binary, floating point, decimal, big numbers, ieee 754, web intelligence, big numbers , KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.