- Do not want to see a logon page when viewing report
- Viewing report through opendocument.aspx (BI 4.x: opendocument.jsp)
- Passing a token in the URL to prevent logon page when viewing a document
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
Open Document, Logon Token, XI, XI R2, URL Reporting, NET, dotnet, .NET , 6755488 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.