- When attempting to publish or create a new report, from any source, the following error is returned:
- Input File Repository Explorer is Down.
- Contrary to the error, the Input File Repository Server is started and enabled.
- The error occurs regardless of what tool is being used to create or publish the report -- Publishing Wizard, Import Wizard, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, etc.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
boe xi 3.1 xi3.1 bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 @@clustername FRS 7321956 webintelligence webi rich client report CR publishing creating failed failure fails , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.