- Image displayed too large.
- Image larger than the expected size.
- When a picture is inserted in Crystal Reports, it is displayed larger than its expected size.
- When opening the same picture in an image editor like Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop. It is displayed correctly with the expected size dimensions.
- After adding the picture, it may cause Crystal Reports to stop responding, and close unexpectedly. ( crash )
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Crystal Reports, image size, image display, crw32, large image size, , 8833566 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.