- Login with no password sent to the database.
- Database monitoring tool shows login errors.
- If a lockout policy is set up on the database, passing the blank password after three attempts locks out the report from the database.
- When refreshing an OLAP report in Crystal Reports, a blank password is passed to the database before the logon screen appears.
- How to avoid sending empty logon to the database, when refreshing an OLAP report in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
CR 9 MHF PWD SP ONLINE ANALYTICAL PROCESSING LOG ON EMPTY NULL Crystal Reports OLAP Data Source Logging On , c2013152 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.