- Page Footer not printing on the first page.
- Page Header and Page Footer not printing on the same page as the Report Header.
- When a Report Header is created that spans more than one page, it will print without any Page Headers or Footers until the last page.
- How to print a Page Header, and a Page Footer, when printing a Report Header section in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data source.
- Insert information in a Report Header section.
- Add information in a Page Header and a Page Footer section, like the page number, or a title.
- When refreshing the report, it does not include a Page Header and Page Footer when printing the Report Header information.
- Report Header is like a cover page for a report.
- Report Header only print once at the beginning of a report, and does not print a Page Header, and Page Footer section.
- To print a Page Header and a Page Footer section for information that only print once at the beginning of a report, create a group on a formula, then move all the Report Header information to the Group Header, and suppress the Report Header section:
- In Crystal Reports, open your report.
- Create a new formula, called: New Header, and enter the following code:
- Save and close the formula.
- Under the menu "Insert", select "Group..."
- In "Insert Group", select in the first drop-down list the formula: "New Header", and click "OK"
- In the "Design" view of the report, resize the Group Header section to be as large as needed.
- Move the information inserted in the Report Header section, to the Group Header section.
- Suppress the Report Header section.
CR, ReportHeader , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020
|Printing Page Header and Footer.rpt|