- Report display in Portrait, instead of Landscape.
- On one computer, the report display in Landscape in Crystal Reports, but in Portrait on a different computer.
- When a report is viewed, printed and exported it is using portrait paper orientation in Crystal Reports, despite it was set to Landscape.
- Why does the report not maintain its landscape paper orientation on the client computer?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any relational data source.
- Set the paper orientation to: Landcape.
- When refreshing the report, it displays in Landscape.
- Save the report.
- In Crystal Reports, on a different computer, when viewing the same report, it shows in Portrait, instead of Landscape.
- The report does not maintain its landscape paper orientation on the client computer because the printer driver used to create the report does not exist on the other computer.
- To maintain the landscape paper orientation:
- Install the same printer driver used to create the report, on the client computer; or
- Set the report to use "No Printer"
CR, MISSING PRINTING EXPORTING VIEWING PAGE DOTNET CRYSTALREPORTVIEWER Crystal Reports for Visual Studio Deploying an application Paper orientation , c2014693 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem