- Operation failed: You do not have edit right on: ...
- When trying to save an object to the repository, it generates the error: 'Operation failed...'
- In Crystal Reports, or in Business View Manager, when trying to save an object to the Repository, like a Picture, a Custom Function, a Data Connection, a Data Foundation, a Business View... it generates the error:
"Operation failed: You do not have edit right on: <Object Name> or <Folder Name>"
- Cannot save a newly created Crystal Reports to the repository. Get a failure with the message - Internal Error: The Report Application Server Failed.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
PERMISSION PERMISSIONS GRANT DENIED DENY INHERIT Crystal Reports Server BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Business View Manager Set Security right , c2018107 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.