- How to set "No Printer", as the default?
- How to force new report to use no printer?
- How to automatically set report to use "No Printer", when creating a new report in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- There is unfortuantrely no option to set new report to use 'No Printer' as the default in Crystal Reports.
- When a new report is created, the settings of the default printer for that computer are used as the basis for the page layout in Crystal Reports.
- The only way to change this option, is to manually check: "No Printer", under "Page Setup", for each new report created in Crystal Reports.
- One suggestion will be to create a blank report, with the option "No Printer" checked, and use this blank report to create any new report in Crystal Reports.
CR, NO PRINTER NO PRINT Crystal Reports Report options No Printer , c2019332 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020