You are doing a preview of the output of a document (for example, a purchase order) and it has a "Test Copy" watermark in it. You would like this watermark to be removed.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The below is an example, the same is true for other views in both Business ByDesign as well as Cloud for Customer.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the relevant purchase order and press the Edit button.
- Select the Preview button.
- The watermark Test Copy comes up.
It is a legal requirement that our templates contain the watermark "Test Copy" when you preview them, so this behavior will not be changed.
This is the expected behavior of Business ByDesign and Cloud for Customer. The watermark will not be present in the actual output.
Navigate to the Output History and click the document name of the output. This file does not contain the watermark.
This workaround is applicable if the output history is not in XML format. This workaround is also applicable to other Business Documents of SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Cloud for Customer.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Choose the Invoice Document view.
- Select the relevant invoice then choose Edit.
- Go to View All and navigate to the Output History tab.
- Double-click the PDF form; you will see the watermark is not visible.
Test Copy, watermark, output, PDF, PDF Document, Customer Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Quote, sales document , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , AP-RC-MOB-CF-MSC , Attachments, Preview, Offline preview, XL download , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To