- Error message in Model Builder "PCM has failed to connect to the primary server. No such interface supported"
- Error message in PCMError.log "An error has occurred. Error (800401fd) Object is not connected to server".
- Errors appear after opening laptop after it has been in Standby mode with an PCM model open
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) 10.0 onwards including Support Packages
- Errors only appear when PCM is configured using Sockets as the communication transport mechanism
EPM, EPO, EPM-PCM, SBOP PCM, failed, error, inactive, DCOM, services, configure , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.