- Vintela Single Sign-On (SSO) configured for Active Directory with Business Objects XI 3.1 or 4.x
- How can Single Sign-On be circumvented to allow manual logon using a different account or authentication type?
- Logging off from .NET infoview results in the user being automatically logged in again.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise 3.1
manual automatic login non-sso normal SSO sign on silent XI 3.1 XI 3.0 XIR3 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.