- Cannot log into the Web Intelligence Rich Client.
- Problem doesn't occur on every client.
- Problem doesn't occur with other Business Objects client tools (Designer/Desktop Intelligence)
- Consistent error on the computer on which it occurs (not random).
- When trying to connect to Web Intelligence Rich Client to the server , the following message is displayed: "Login Failed"
- If a bad password is entered, the message is "Incorrect user or Password"
- After click on login the page stucks on loading, does not show any error message.
- All Supported Windows Operating Systems.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI3.0/3.1
- Business Objects Edge 3.0/3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Webi Rich client tool
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
WebI, login failed, no login error , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.