- Create a crystal report based on MYSQL as reporting database.
- Get error "Error in file <report name>.rpt: The table could not be found." while opening a report from Infoview.
- Report works fine in designer
- Crystal Report server 2008
- Database: MYSQL
- Windows 2003
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report based on MYSQL.
- Save the Report to Enterprise.
- Refresh the Report in InfoView, get error "Error in file <report name>.rpt: The table could not be found."
If the database name has a underscore ’_’ and the MYSQL driver version is older then 3.51 then it creates the issue
1. Update the version of ODBC driver for MYSQL to 3.51.25 or greater version.
2.Make the copy of database and save it with different name ( without underscore) and point the crystal report to it.
MYSQL , underscore, database,table , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
Crystal Reports Server XI R2