- Web Intelligence generates one query with multiple SELECT statements.
- How are the 2 SELECT statements combined? Does it use UNION, INTERSECT OR EXCEPT?
Universe has following SQL parameters selected:
- Multiple SQL statements for each context;
- Multiple SQL statements for each measure.
Standard WebI behaviour: a query using either:
- objects from separate contexts
- measure from separate tables.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
- Universe Designer / Universe Design Tool
multiple SQL; multiple select; combined queries; join; intersection , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.