How to install Service Pack 3 for Crystal Reports Server XI Release 2.
Reproducing the Issue
Crystal Reports Server XI Release 2 Service Pack 3 patch.
- Create a BackUp of following:
1.1 Central Management Server (CMS) database.
1.2 Audit database.
1.3 FileStore folder located at ..\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11.5\.
- Navigate to the folder where setup files are located.
- Run "setup.exe".
- Select install language as "English" and click "OK".
- Accept the License agreement by selecting "I accept the License Agreement" and click "Next".
- Click "Next" to start the installation.
- After the installation completes, click "Finish" to close the installation wizard.
Install, installation of CRS, CRServer, Crystal Report Server XI Release 2, R2 SP3, Service Pack 3, upgrade, KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
Crystal Reports Server XI R2