- Crystal Report does not display any data after scheduling.
- The schedule is successfull however returns no data.
Reproducing the Issue
BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2.
Report is pointing to a different server or the filestore.
- In the CMC make sure that all the servers are up in cluster.
- Only one file store should be there and the job servers should point to that Filestore.
- Let the report use only a selected server or a server group
Server group, Cluster Enviornment , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2