- How to display a list of Important Contacts for the support portal applications
- Who are my Super Administrators?
- Which S-Users have full Super Administrator authorizations?
- Which users can add authorizations to other users in the support portal?
- Which users can create S-User IDs?
- Display a list of Security Contacts
- Users who are Software Recipients for on-premise installations?
- Who are the Technical Contacts for my on-premise installations?
- Who is the Customer CoE Manager for this account?
- Who is the License Audit Contact for my customer?
- Who are the User Administrators in the support portal?
- Which S-Users are considered Cloud Administrators in the support portal?
- Who is the SAP Influence Development Contact for my customer?
- Where can I find my company's support portal administrators?
- Which users are listed as Important Contacts in the support portal?
- Viewing users with special functions in the support portal
- How to delete a Super Administrator
- How to delete a User Administrator
- How to delete a Cloud Administrator
superadministrators, superadmin, Super-admin, permissions, list, Super Admin, Could Admin, Security Contacts, Customer CoE Managers, License Audit Contacts, User Administrators, SAP Influence Development Contacts, PRM_CP, SF Cloud Admin, PartnerEdge , KBA , find , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-FORME , SAP for Me , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.