Buttons appear as red 'X's when attempting to enter report parameters in Crystal Reports Server XI R2
Reproducing the Issue
Remove the virtual directory fo crystal report viewer from IIS.
In order to resolve this issue create a virtual directory for crystalreportviewers115 and browse to the location where the crystalreportviewers115 is present
Steps to create a virtual directory
- Right-click the site.
- Select New Virtual Directory to launch the Virtual Directory Creation Wizard. The wizard asks for the following information:
- Name of the virtual directory type in crystalreportviewers115. Don't add spaces or punctuation if you can avoid it.
- Path is the path of crystalreportviewers115 i.e. <installed directory>\Program Files \Business Objects\Common \3.5\crystalreportviewers115
- Set Execute permissions to Scripts and Executables
- Next to Application Settings, click the Create button to create an application (which will inherit the virtual directory's name)
- Click OK to save
red 'X' , KBA , BI-OD-CR , CrystalReports.com , Problem