- Rollback commands are made when running Web Intelligence reports against a Teradata database.
- This affects performance of Web Intelligence reporting.
- Desktop Intelligence does not display the behavior.
- The same queries in prior versions of Web Intelligence do not display the behavior.
- Designer (Universe client tool) also running rollback commands when building Universes against Teradata
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
Query sent twice, twice, query resent , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.