- Sessions are not released from the Central Management Console (CMC) and a new session is created when the user logs in again.
- New sessions are added to the existing ones and shows an added session under CMC.
- Inactive InfoView or CMC sessions still appear on CMS active when user log off
- For limited number of user License, no new user's are able to login or new sessions are created as the old session's still remains active in CMS.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x
- SAP Business Objects Edge 3.x
- Apache Tomcat 5.x / 6.0
- Apache Tomcat 7 (3.1 SP5 onwards)
timeout settings, BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x, unreleased session, Central Management Console (CMC), logs off, 3.0 3.1 BO BOE EDGE old, previous activity,regedit , KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.