- How add a Dashboad in Crystal Reports?
- How to import an Xcelsius document in Crystal Reports?
- Important Note
Adobe ended Flash support on 2020/12/31. The information in this SAP Knowledge Base Article was valid prior to Flash support ending. The recommendation is to not use Flash objects on reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- To insert an Xcelcius flash dashboard in Crystal Reports:
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data source.
- In Xcelsius, go to Data -> Connections
- Add a 'Crystal Report Data Consumer' connection
- Bind respectively the row headers or/and column headers and data to cell range in Excel
- Place a spreadsheet table in order to display the data
- Save the dashboard
- Go to File -> Export -> Flash
- Launch Crystal reports designer
- Go to Insert -> Flash
- Browse to the exported SWF file and select the 'Link' option
- Place the object either in the report header or report footer section
- Right-click on the Flash object and choose 'Flash Data expert'
- in the 'Xcelsius data' tab, Bind crystal reports data to the Xcelsius component
- click OK
- Switch to Preview
import bring importing Xcelsius document in crystal reports designer SWF .swf retrieve refresh report crosstab cross-tab , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016