- How to get notified when support incidents are updated by SAP
- Not getting e-mail notifications when incidents are updated by SAP
- Not receiving status updates on tickets
- How to get text messages (SMS) when an incident is updated by SAP
- How to get SMS notifications when incidents are sent back to the inbox
- Not receiving email notifications when an incident is sent back to me by SAP
- Incident was sent back as "Customer Action" or "Solution Proposed by SAP" without an email notification
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
text message, email, alerts, incident notification , KBA , incident notifications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-IBX , Service Channel (Inbox) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.