- How to report of a Salesforce Report?
- How to create a report of a Salesforce.com report in Crystal Reports?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- In Salesforce.com, it is possible to view the information stored in the tables by creating Salesforce.com report.
- Salesforce.com reports are seen in external applications, like Crystal Reports, as a Stored Procedures.
- To create a report off a Salesforce.com Stored Procedure in Crystal Reports, follow the steps below:
- In Crystal Reports, under the menu "File", select "New - Blank Report"
- In the "Database Expert", under "Available Data Sources:" double click on "Salesforce.com"
- In the "Salesforce.com" window, enter the Salesforce.com user credential, and click "Finish"
- Expand the Salesforce.com connection, and under "Stored Procedures", select the Salesforce.com report, and add it to the report.
- Click "OK"
- In the "Design" view of the report, add the desired database fields.
stored procedure, salesforce.com, SFDC, crystal reports, salesforce.com database driver, CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016