- Unable to use connect to a SAP Data source in Universe Designer when logged in with Windows AD credentials mapped to a SAP Alias
- Unable to connect to webi rich client when logged in with AD credentials which also has an SAP alias
- Unable to use client SNC on designer or Webi Rich Client (WRC)
- Unable to connect to BI reports using Crystal Reports 20xx
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
Client side SNC, BOE XI3.0, BOE XI3.1, SSO, AD authentication, Incomplete logon data ADAPT 01315704 1315704 , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , BI-BIP-IK-AUT , Authentication for integration kits , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.