Username and password not saved while scheduling report based on Business Views
Reproducing the Issue
1. Browse the report in Central Management Console (CMC)
2. Go to process tab -> parameter link
3. Save the username and password for the report
4. Try to schedule the report and it will prompt for username and password
- BusinessObjects XI Release 3.0
- Crystal Report XI Release 2
The Runtime Prompt Mode of data connection is set to "Always Prompt" in Business View.
Log on to Business View Manager.
Open the Data Connection on which report is based.
Go to Properties and add user name and password.
Set the Runtime Prompt Mode to "Never Prompt"
Dynamic Prompts , KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , Problem