- Information message is displayed when a dashboard model is exported to SAP BusinessObjects platform.
- Message: "Your range has been reduced to maximum rows allowed".
- SAP BusinssObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Dashboards 4.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to Dashboard Designer
- From the query browser, create a query having a result set exceeding 100 row
- Go to Query properties, change the maximum rows to 100
- Map the query data to Excel sheet
- Create a component on top of it
- Save this model to Enterprise.
- From BI launchpad, open the dashboard file and the warning appears
It's a warning message indicating that the result set is exceeding the maximum limit defined.
- Logon to Designer and import the dashboard
- From the query browser, edit the query
- Go to Query properties, increase the maximum rows to the wanted value
- Save this model back to Enterprise.
xcelsius, max, error, missing, limited , KBA , BI-RA-XL-DES , Obsolete: design-time, designing, exporting, usability , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem