Migrating Desktop Intelligence document results garbled Japanese characters in the file name field of Data Manager
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- BusinessObjects Enterprise 5.1.9
- Desktop Intelligence
- Japanese operating system
- Using Excel file as data provider
DeskI, incorrect, corrupt, jp, ja, MS Excel, 273347, IW, unreadable, double byte, character, two byte , KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Obsolete - Desktop Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.