- Blank fields are matching
- Should EVAL or IGNORE be used?
- Control matching when one field is blank
- How to stop two blank fields from matching
- Match Criteria options in the Match Criteria Editor
- Prevent two blank fields from becoming duplicates
- Prevent records from matching when both fields are blank
- How to prevent records with empty fields from being duplicates
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
DSXI , blank matching , , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.