- Unable to start service
- Error when trying to start Data Services service
- Cannot start BusinessObjects Data Services service
- Could not start the BusinessObjects Data Services service on Local Computer. Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure.
- In BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform, the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) stays in "starting" mode
- In the Event Viewer "System" area, the following error can be found for the Service Control Manager
The Server Intelligence Agent (SIAname) service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not start due to a logon failure.
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services XI
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Microsoft Windows
DSXI , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.