- #DATASYNC error when using a detail object which is associated to an unlinked dimension object in a multi-data provider report.
- Detail objects associated with merged dimension objects do not give an error.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XIR2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI3.1
detail, webi, #DATASYNC, #INCOMPATIBLE, #CONTEXT, merge, dimension, "Avoid duplicate row aggregation", error, incompatible, datasync, context, report, synchronizing, data providers, different aggregation levels, variable , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.