- Under Personal folder> ~WebIntelligence temporary copies of Webi reports are created with "do_not_use" string appended at the start of the Webi report name.
- How to disable the Auto-save Settings for all users?
- How to disable the Auto-save for Web Intelligence report in Edit mode?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
CMC, BI Launchpad, Deactivate, Webi, Auto-Save, temporary, copy, do_not_use, ~WebIntelligence, BOXI 3.x, BI, 4.x , KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.