- After migrating from BusinessObjects 5.1.x or 6.5.1 to a higher version, the date format is mm/dd/yyyy in stead of dd/mm/yyyy
- In a new installation the date format is wrong
- What factors need to be taken into account when setting the date format for the report display, list of values and prompt user input?
- BusinessObjects 6.5
- Desktop Intelligence XI Release 2
- Desktop Intelligence XI 3.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 6.5 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Obsolete - Desktop Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.