- Unable to perform auditing in Central Management Server.
- Error: Auditing information is not being written to the auditing database. Please verify that the auditing data source is properly configured on the CMS.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform R2
Rights, Auditing, unable to audit. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.