When you install and configure the Audit Database on Crystal Report Server 2008, the system displays a error message on any server that try to enable the auditing features:
Auditing Information is not been written to the auditing database. Please verify that the auditing data source is properly configured on the CMS.
Reproducing the Issue
- Install Crystal Report Server 2008 on any operating system
- Stop the Service Intelligence Agent ( SIA)
- Configure manually the Audit database
- Start the SIA
- Login on CMC
- Check the servers that you enable to auditing
The error will be display on the Audit tab.
Crystal Reports Server 2008 v0 keycode does not enable auditing.
Install a Crystal Reports Server 2008 v1 Keycode.
- Auditing was unavailable in Crystal Reports Server XIR1 XIR2
- Auditing is unavailable with a Crystal Reports Server 2008 v0 keycode
- Auditing is enabled with a Crystal Reports Server 2008 v1 keycode
Auditing; Information is not been written; auditing database;Crystal Report Server 2008; properly configured , KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , Problem