- During installation of SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 on Linux, after setting the Central Management Server's system database (a.k.a. CMS repository) to use Oracle, the following error is returned:
- Database access error. Reason: Loading shared object failed.
- Tried to load library clntsh and failed because of error: [clntsh: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory].
- Then tried to load library libclntsh.so and failed because of new error: [/u01/app/oracle/product/10.2.0.2/cl_1/lib32/libclntsh.so: file too short
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- supported Linux / Unix operating systems
- Oracle database
$ORACLE_HOME/lib32/libclntsh.so $ORACLE_HOME lib32 libclntsh libclntsh.so 32 bit 32bit 32-bit ora 10 11 10g 11g , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.