- A wicdztrace directory exists under the BusinessObjects Enterprise Logging directory
- The directory contains XML files and taking up disk space
- What is the wicdztrace folder and can it be deleted?
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
web intelligence webi webintelligence wiczd trace logging logs folder remove delete files WPS webiserver , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.