Most PCM environments will have some kind of anti-virus software installed to protect the system from virus infection but this may cause performance and reliability issues for PCM where there are large models with large amounts of results.
Typically the anti-virus software would be installed on all servers within the PCM environment. However, by far the most sensitive server of the installation is the applications server. This KBA will discuss the issue and various degrees of resolution depending on the individual customer security requirements.
- BusinessObjects Performance Optimization v 11.20
- BusinessObjects Performance Profitability v 11.30
- BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management v 7 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0
KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.