- Using a script to launch job
- How to add data at runtime
- How to populate a parameter on the fly
- Can data be passed to the transform options
- How to define a substitution variable which can be overridden
- Using substitution variables when launching from a command line
SAP Data Services
DS , DSXI , DS XI , batch , script , overide , run time , commandline , scripting , run, running , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.