You have released an outbound delivery, Now you want to cancel the Outbound delivery.
- First you need to un-release the outbound delivery. For that go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search the relevant outbound delivery, which you want to cancel.
- Select the searched outbound delivery and from the Action button drop down, choose Undo Release.
- Now select the Monitoring view and subview By Warehouse Order.
- Select All Warehouse Orders from Show drop down and select Advanced link.
- Enter the outbound delivery ID in the Delivery ID field and select Go button.
- In the warehouse order screen, select Adjustment Confirmation button.
- In the adjustment confirmation for warehouse order screen, select the line item and choose Enable Entry button.
- In Quantity Difference column, enter negative value of the fulfilled quantity. For example, if fulfilled quantity is 20, then enter -20 in the Quantity Difference column.
- Choose Save button.
- Now you will be able to cancel the outbound delivery. For that, again select the Outbound Delivery view.
- Search the relevant outbound delivery.
- Select the searched outbound delivery and from the Action button drop down, choose Cancel.
Note: You may also want to cancel corresponding sales order and customer invoice. However, this document does not explain how to cancel sales order and customer invoice.
Cancel outbound delivery, reverse outbound delivery, ByD delivery cancellation, outbound delivery cancel ByD, reverse outbound delivery , KBA , byd cancel outbound delivery , cancel outbound delivery , #### , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To