- OLAP Universes are created all DB date type attributes are converted to character types in the Universe bases on Microsoft Service Analysis 2000,2005,2008.
- If you change a Data type from Character to Date in the Universe and use the changed attribute as a filter in a WEBI report you receive an error: Driver not capable or does not retrieve any data.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI R2
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.x
- MS Analasys Services 2005 / 2008
- SAP BW
Character Dimesion,Date type dimension, Essbase, filter, custom object , KBA , olap universes , wis 10901 , driver not capable , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.