- From Promotion Management / LifeCycle Manager, logging into the destination CMS when creating a job is successful. however, when attempting to promote a job using Windows Active directory authentication, the promotion jobs fail with one or more of the below errors :
- Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed., Promotion Status=Failure : Object has failed to promote. Please see the log for more details....
- Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed., Promotion Status=Failure : java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.businessobjects.lcm.core.CMSLocal.getInfoObjectByCUID(java.lang.String) of a null object loaded from local variable 'cms'
- Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed, Promotion Status=Failure: Logon failure to Destination CMS:..<system>:6400
- Adaptive Job server AJS logs show an error :
- 2018 06 08 14:21:27.260|com.businessobjects.lcm.utilities.LCMException: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006)
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x All Patch Levels [4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2]
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) XI3.1 All Patch Level
- Promotion Management / Life Cycle Management (LCM)
LCM winAD AD Authentication failure lcmbiar cannot import , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.