- Printing labels from an ASP.NET web application.
- When using the ActiveX print option, there is a page scaling option default of "Scale report page to fit printer page".
- This option is greyed out and cannot be changed and causes the label to print with such a tiny font that it is not readable.
- Open the report in the Crystal Reports Designer, and go to the Page Setup
- Select the check box for Dissociate Formatting Page Size and Printer Paper Size, then specify a page size that makes more sense for the printer.
- Re-save the report
KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1