- General BPC Business Planning and Consolidation Microsoft Server dllhost.exe & memory leak problems including:
- "Dllhost.exe" processes do not terminate;
- Use excessive memory on Windows server;
- BPC Login hanging or no longer works;
- BPC general performance issues.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0 for the Microsoft platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for the Microsoft platform
dllhost, reboot, performance, dm packages, memory excessive, bpc microsoft, osoft, outlooksoft, pool, com+, , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.