- Opening Server Manager gives you the error:
Your login id (USER) doesn't have SystemAdmin right, Some functionality is disabled.
- When entering Server Manager, only the menu item 'Server Options' under the 'Options' menu is enabled.
- The following are greyed out unser the Options menu:
- Client Options
- Define System User Groups
- Could happen either using a Microsoft AD Domain or Workgroup
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC ) for NetWeaver (NW) 7.0
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC ) for NetWeaver (NW) 7.5
Server Manager, SystemAdmin rights, functionality disabled, UJA_SVR_DEFAULT,BPC Server Manager error, "Your login id (USER) doesn't have SystemAdmin right, Some functionality is disabled",Define System User Groups , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW-INS , Installation , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.