- In a Linux or Unix SAP BI environment...
- Report Application Servers (RAS) are in Failed status, cannot be started successfully
- This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s).
- Other server types are starting successfully
- Core dumps may be generated when attempting to start Report Application Servers
- Newly-created Report Application Servers exhibit the same behavior
- Crystal Reports Processing Servers may be equally impacted
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- all supported Linux / Unix operating systems
xi3.1 CR 2013 redhat red hat suse sun microsystems oracle solaris ibm aix hp-ux hpux hp ux hewlett-packard hewlett packard mw cleanup mainwin mainsoft main win soft fails failure can't don't won't start starting stopped hang hangs hanging initializing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.