- How to configure trusted authentication for infoview
- How to configure trusted authentication for opendocument
- Providing a username in a URL to logon automatically
- setting up SSO
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.0, 3.1 and future service packs
- Business Objects Edge XI 3.0, 3.1 and future service packs
- Crystal Reports Server V0, V1, and future service packs
zie XIR3 Sign-On silent open doc opendoc query string trusted auth biauth htkba , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.